Price Plans for Email & Automation Campaigns
Affordable pricing plans for your business without any setup fees.
Pull the slide to check your price along with the number of subscribers.
For Simple Email Marketing
- First 2000 Subscribers Free
- Subscriber List Management
- Drag and Drop Email Template Editor
- Regular Email Campaign
- Basic Email Autoresponder
- Email Personalization Tags
- In-depth Email Delivery Reports
- Suppression List Management
- Email Verification and Cleaning (Add-on)
- Facebook Custom Ad Audience Sync
- GDPR Compliant
- Basic API and Webhooks
- Unlimited emails (Add your own Delivery Server)
- Additional Email Delivery Servers
- Expected Speed**
**Email delivery service providers impose limit on sending emails and email sending speed. You can even speed this up by requesting extended access after having good email sending reputation. Read detail about the email delivery speed.
When you use EasySendy Pro and EasySendy Drip, you are billed based on the number of subscribers added in your email list. 2,000 email subscribers are free! After that, at the end of each month, your email delivery server account will be billed for the number of emails you sent during that month.
By signing up and connecting an email delivery server account, you’re agreeing to be billed via that account for your email sending usage.
You can stop your EasySendy account at any time to stop all email campaigns and avoid being billed for future usage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a way to try EasySendy Plans before I Pay?
Yes! You can signup a lifetime free account with EasySendy and use it upto 2000 free subscribers inside email list. You will only have to pay for the emails which you will be send through email delivery servers of yours.
- What will happen when subscribers in my plan grow above my plan limit?
Yes! This is what will drive success for you. Isn’t it?
Before you will reach the limits of your maximum subscriber plan; you will get notification to upgrade your plan to the next subscription plan.
- Can you help in moving my email list from old email service provider?
Yes absolutely! Our team will be happy to help you on this for completely free of cost. We help you migrate from all leading email service providers.
- Can I change EasySendy Plans later?
Yes absolutely! You can easily upgrade and downgrade your plan according to your business convince.
- Do I have to verify my contacts?
No, we don’t require you to verify any emails in your lists.
- Is it easy to set up?
Yes! It is quite easy. We walk you through every step of the process and on average, our users start sending their first campaign in under 10 minutes.
- How bounce and complaint reports are handled?
As soon as you add an integration of third party email service provider into your EasySendy account, bounce and complaint files are added automatically into your ESP account. After you receive any bounce and complaint reports, that email get marked accordingly into your email list.
- Can I add third party email list?
Sorry, we donot welcome email lists from third party vendors. When you upload an email list, it should be clean, bounce and complaint should not be above 3% and 0.1% respectively. Having bounce and complaint above these mentioned limits, your ESP provider may suspend your account.
- What payment options do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Right now, we do not accept PayPal at this time, it is under plan.
- Which payment gateway do you use?
Currently, we use 2Checkout and Paypal payment gateway for payment processing and subscription management.
- Do you store my credit card information?
No! We donot store any of your credit / debit card information; they are saved on 2Checkout or Paypal servers.
- Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
Yes! You can cancel at any time from Billing and Subscription page of your account.